"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GumDrop cases

Gumdrop cases are one of the best cases in the market. They are a little bit expensive but when you are talking about an iPad 2, with a price tag starting in the $400, my guess is that you want to be sure that's well protected.

Gumdrop cases have served numerous schools where they have survived numerous tests including smashing iPad's against the wall, dropping down, Etc., but the best reviews are the one coming from the actual owners of these cases.

"User 1: This is a great heavy duty case. I teach special education so I needed something that would protect my ipad if it were to get dropped, stepped on, or even thrown across the room. This is a great case and I would definitely recommend it."

"User 2: I've been using this case for about a month now and it is one of the best cases I've found for the iPad 2. This case is something I would have expected from otter box. The versatility of the case and the superior protection is amazing. I have a 2 year old that loves to carry my iPad around and with her dropping it and the sticky fingers this is one of the only case that protects against all of it. I love the interchangeable screen protector that just pops out when the case isn't on. Which allows you to change quickly and easily when it gets all scratched up. I would recommend this case to anyone looking for maximum protection. The only problem I've had or negative thing is that the home button is very sensitive so I accidentally press it a lot.
"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.