"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, November 09, 2012

Shazam for WinRT

Shazam is one of the tools that I had it in my iPad, I have it in my Android phone and now I have it in my Surface. For those who do not know this tool, it's a software capable of recognizing any music playing and tell you all the information available about the song including videos available at YouTube and what's more important, where to buy it.
The WinRT version has some very nice animations and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.